A morning at UiTM

Thanks to Shaukei Kahar, I was invited as a speaker at the Pelancaran Pusat Kecemerlangan Bola Sepak 2010 which is still on-going as this posting is being written.

I was assigned to talk about corruption, M-League v EPL and the future of footballers in Malaysia. Corruption is a subject I love to touch upon while I'm pleased that my comments that "EPL isn't the greatest league in the world" got a positive response from the crowd.

The other three speakers invited were FAM assistant general secretary Ahmad Fuad Daud, UPM lecturer Sheikh Kamaruddin Sheikh Ahmad and former FAM assistant gen-sec Rosli Hussein.

I am supportive of vartisities that organise such talks. But I do hope that the ideas discussed during the session will be recorded and digested by the powers-that-be.

Otherwise, it will turn into another research paper left in the dusty cupboard of the faculty.

HD says: Thank you UiTM for the opportunity and looking forward to a more interactive session with its' students in the near future.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tickets for Kuala Lumpur Masters Malaysia Super 100 2023 now available

Pelepasan cukai tambahan untuk pembelian alatan sukan, sewaan fasiliti sukan antara cadangan untuk Bajet 2024

From 'Mr P' to 'Kemelut Dalaman BAM': Four chapters of 'mesej Whatsapp layang'