Name dropping

From name dropping to arm twisting. It'll be interesting to see how far you can go.

Talk is cheap. And when the time is right, we'll meet.

Don't go round threatening, coz you need money and glam more than I do. I can walk away and start all over again. It's that easy for me but not for you.

Don't go name dropping on me. I don't give a F@#k. But I know you do.

This could be the lyrics of Steve Morse's awesome track Name Dropping (wink).

HD says: Siapa makan cili, dia yang terasa....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tickets for Kuala Lumpur Masters Malaysia Super 100 2023 now available

Pelepasan cukai tambahan untuk pembelian alatan sukan, sewaan fasiliti sukan antara cadangan untuk Bajet 2024

From 'Mr P' to 'Kemelut Dalaman BAM': Four chapters of 'mesej Whatsapp layang'