Move on


The BA of Malaysia saga is so messed up that it even messed up my byline. Lol!

It was the byline of my article One Messy Affair published in today's Mailsports.

But I'm not blaming my good designers or sub-editors. It was a minor 'alignment misprint'. We addressed it. We move on.

I would even like to add that it kinda looked cool.

Now the shuttlecock is in BAM president Nadzmi Salleh's hand as he ought to serve the truth and move on with the game.

Otherwise, this is going to be a really long rally.

HD says: We can all hold hands, get a lil' jiwang and sing The Jet's Move on.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tickets for Kuala Lumpur Masters Malaysia Super 100 2023 now available

Pelepasan cukai tambahan untuk pembelian alatan sukan, sewaan fasiliti sukan antara cadangan untuk Bajet 2024

From 'Mr P' to 'Kemelut Dalaman BAM': Four chapters of 'mesej Whatsapp layang'