Rain drops keep falling on my head



I honestly thought it would be a stress free day.

I honestly thought that after braving the heavy downpour and massive traffic heading towards the Putra Stadium in Bukit Jalil, I would have a good time watching quality tennis at the Malaysian Open ATP 250 tournament.

But when I saw a black 'sampah bag' looking thingy located at the leaky roof of the stadium, I told myself it's not going to be another chill-free day. Four months since the Thomas and Uber Cups and it's still the same. Sigh!

Read today's Mailsports' What a shame.

Pic by Razak Ghazali of The Malay Mail.

HD says: I might bring an umbrella in the stadium and join tournament emcee Lina Teoh at the centre court singing BJ Thomas' Raindrops keep falling on my head.

Comments

  1. Perhaps they would play Rihana's under my umbrella... ella ella ella when the first lady walks in!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tickets for Kuala Lumpur Masters Malaysia Super 100 2023 now available

Pelepasan cukai tambahan untuk pembelian alatan sukan, sewaan fasiliti sukan antara cadangan untuk Bajet 2024

From 'Mr P' to 'Kemelut Dalaman BAM': Four chapters of 'mesej Whatsapp layang'