Red red wine


I hate to be a spoilsport but the skeptic in me insists that the Asean Basketball League has failed to make the anticipated impact.

I could be wrong, though.

I thank Les Tan, creator of Singapore's leading sports online portals Redsports.sg and Redhoops.com, for giving me the chance to air my views with regards to the ABL.

On a brighter note, do visit Tony Mariadass's blog about a truly Malaysian story on Rosmanizam Abdullah.

HD says: Perhaps Tony Fernandes, Les and I could share our views over a bottle of wine at Marina Bay. Tony M, feel free to join as well :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tickets for Kuala Lumpur Masters Malaysia Super 100 2023 now available

Pelepasan cukai tambahan untuk pembelian alatan sukan, sewaan fasiliti sukan antara cadangan untuk Bajet 2024

From 'Mr P' to 'Kemelut Dalaman BAM': Four chapters of 'mesej Whatsapp layang'