"I don't know!"

Those were the words uttered by FA of Malaysia (FAM) Vetting, Monitoring and Transparency committee chairman Tan Sri Aseh Che Mat.

I called him - not once but twice - to get his views on what the committee has done in combating claims of match-fixing and bribery among Malaysians. I even sent him an SMS clearly stating my question.

But he denied heading the committee on both occasions - despite having elected during the first executive meeting in August last year (after the July 31 Congress).

I was baffled. I still am.

And I know that several officials in FAM were equally baffled too.

Read page 4 of The Malay Mail today.

For the role of the committee as per Article 58 of the FAM statute (page 39), read here.

HD says: A "not so little bird" in Wisma FAM told me...no wait, in fact a "handful of not so little birds" in Wisma FAM told me that the committee has not met since August. Is that true?????

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tickets for Kuala Lumpur Masters Malaysia Super 100 2023 now available

Pelepasan cukai tambahan untuk pembelian alatan sukan, sewaan fasiliti sukan antara cadangan untuk Bajet 2024

From 'Mr P' to 'Kemelut Dalaman BAM': Four chapters of 'mesej Whatsapp layang'