Jutawan Razip?

I don't think so.

KL coach Razip Ismail is a modest and humble man. I doubt he makes millions working either as a KL City Hall official or coaching the city team. I doubt he owns a big house or drives a Ferrari 458 Italia.

Yet, there are several individuals who would want to topple him down. Why?

For the record, KL are placed 12th in the Super League standings, not first but 12th.

And KL does not enjoy sound financial backing compared to Barcelona, Bayern Munich or even Kelantan.

Read about the conspiracy to get rid of Razip in my column From the Sidelines published in today's Mailsports.

There are those who are eager to pick on Razip but what about coaches that tend to 'ABC' their services? I'm sure several of our former players, who are now "mini celebrities", can relate to that.

Pic: A nice picture of Razip from TokGajah.com which I had to use (without permission).

HD says: Razip, is being the KL coach really lucrative? If it is, may be I can quit my job at the Malay Mail and take up coaching.

Comments

  1. Sedih..Siapalah dalang di sebalik tuh..but Haresh..you did stole a very good pic.Stole?.hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let see if the authorities can think out of the box and resolve this, the crab syndrom "bring dat fella above me down", rationally. That guy is willing, capable yet this sad episode..well you "rumor mongers" sorry Haresh.. hope you guys are tackle this problem with panache..

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Razip, is being the KL coach really lucrative? If it is, may be I can quit my job at the Malay Mail and take up coaching. "

    Hahahaha, a big LOL there. if you do so, ill take ur place. and i'll make sure u won't come back. think wise. LOL

    cheers bro.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tickets for Kuala Lumpur Masters Malaysia Super 100 2023 now available

Pelepasan cukai tambahan untuk pembelian alatan sukan, sewaan fasiliti sukan antara cadangan untuk Bajet 2024

From 'Mr P' to 'Kemelut Dalaman BAM': Four chapters of 'mesej Whatsapp layang'