When parents go wrong

Ah parents.

Some are fun, some are over-protective.

Some can get annoying.

But they are parents and we love them no matter what.

Nevertheless, there is a need for parents to realise - their children have wants and needs too.

From the Sidelines today speaks about Parenting gone wrong.

I'm no parenting expert but I hope my children - if I have any - will enjoy life to the fullest.

The foot note to my column was surprisingly missing from the online version. It read:

Haresh Deol is a Senior Journalist with The Malay Mail. He vows to teach his children how to climb trees, swim in a river and play bare footed on a field in the name of fun. He blogs at www.hareshdeol.blogspot.com and receives brickbats at haresh@mmail.com.my

On another note, Wilson Raj Perumal is sentenced to two years in prison.

HD says: Life's all about having fun.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tickets for Kuala Lumpur Masters Malaysia Super 100 2023 now available

Pelepasan cukai tambahan untuk pembelian alatan sukan, sewaan fasiliti sukan antara cadangan untuk Bajet 2024

From 'Mr P' to 'Kemelut Dalaman BAM': Four chapters of 'mesej Whatsapp layang'