5. The Foreign Player to be selected should comply with the following playing status:-
- Only Foreign Players playing in Division 2 and above are allowed from the Confederations listed below:
- Union of European Football Associations (UEFA)
- Confederation of African Football (CAF)
- Confederation of North, Central American and Caribbean Association Football (CONCACAF)
- South American Football Confederation (CONMEBOL)
- Only Foreign Players playing in Division 1 are allowed from the Confederations listed below:
Through my interpretation, if the player does not conform to the earlier club regulations but plays for the national team higher than Malaysia, then it is fine or vice versa. That's how I look at it.
So anyone could advice if the officials kicking up a fuss has a valid grouse?
HD says: Listening to Creedence Clearwater Revival's Bad Moon Rising. Now let's sing along; I see a bad moon rising, I see trouble on the way....