As published in Malay Mail today Soo Siew Lan, 76, dances with staff Khairiah Mad Hassan during a fun therapy session at Kuala Lumpur Hospital on Monday. Medical staff should comfort patients despite budget cuts. - Picture by Hari Anggara (Malay Mail) HARESH SAYS By Haresh Deol I BECAME a father on Oct 24. Having been by my wife’s side every step of the way, we were blessed with our bundle of joy, a baby boy, just days before Deepavali. Our journey to parenthood was made easy thanks to one man — Datuk Dr Alex Mathews. A well-known figure in the fraternity and beyond, the former Obstetrical and Gynaecological Society of Malaysia president (1993/1994) comforted us every step of the way through his fatherly-like approach. The well-groomed tie-wearing doctor, who could pass off as a headmaster, has a keen interest in sports. Having served the government for many years, his experience and wisdom are evident not only through his greyish hair but from his choic...
It is the first step towards everything. Too much coruption. They run the organization like it's their own. A good move and strategy by TSAM utk burst everything out sblm mensyuarat kongress FAM(correct me if I'm wrong) coming soon.
ReplyDeleteThis maybe a turning point for better future of our football. FAM need major overhaul and it start from now!
ReplyDeleteThis is the start of everything, or the end of everything.
ReplyDeleteI hope that there would be a glimmer of hope for our football at the end of the tunnel.
If by this way then only our football scene would progress, so be it! Bring it on I would say!
Hamidin and gang held called sessi memerah otak in KK. Hamdin, Judin and Juad's familes where there do the event. Siapa bayar? was is necessary for the..,.,.brain storing....
ReplyDeleteHow is a court case filed by TSAM going to change FAM la? Maybe yes maybe no TSAM can win the court case. I ask my friend a lawyer, he ask me why FAM got no appeal process. And how come no Inquiry or Hearing for TSAM to defend. I said I don't know..maybe FAM got give opportunity to TSAM to jawab. Got ah Bro?
ReplyDelete