Messi scores fourth Ballon d' Or

"To tell you the truth this is really quite unbelievable. The fourth award that I have had is just too great for words. 

I would like to recognise my other colleagues from Barcelona: Iniesta it has been great to train and play alongside you. I would also like to recognise all of my friends in the Argentinian national team. 

Everyone that has worked with me coaches and staff and my family and my friends. Also my wife and my son. Thank you."

Those were the words of Fifa Ballon d' Or winning Lionel Messi.

Read the full article here.

HD says: Hope to see a Malaysian receiving the award in my lifetime.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tickets for Kuala Lumpur Masters Malaysia Super 100 2023 now available

Pelepasan cukai tambahan untuk pembelian alatan sukan, sewaan fasiliti sukan antara cadangan untuk Bajet 2024

From 'Mr P' to 'Kemelut Dalaman BAM': Four chapters of 'mesej Whatsapp layang'