I don't like Toffees

Honestly, I never enjoyed toffees. They just stick to your teeth and gum. It's sticky.

But we're not talking about candy. Read Mailsports' Toffees connection published yesterday.

As I walked into office this morning, I was told; "Do you know who is the person involved? A former athlete."

He is the third person to tell me so.

Oh yes, prior writing the story I was told that a former athlete was handed the project. And no, this former athlete has nothing to do with my earlier story of another former track star who was hauled up by the Malaysian Anti-Corruption Commission with regards to the on-going investigations in the BA of Malaysia.

Betul ka? Hmm...

HD says: Who said sports cannot make money...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tickets for Kuala Lumpur Masters Malaysia Super 100 2023 now available

From 'Mr P' to 'Kemelut Dalaman BAM': Four chapters of 'mesej Whatsapp layang'

Pelepasan cukai tambahan untuk pembelian alatan sukan, sewaan fasiliti sukan antara cadangan untuk Bajet 2024