'5 euro sehari'
That was taken from the backpage of Harian Metro today.
1. Who and/or which organisation was involved in allocating and/or handing out funds to the hockey players?
2. Who determined the figure of RM500 and on what basis?
3. Why was it right to send selected officials (with their air tickets fully sponsored) to Holland during the same duration instead of allocating the same funds to the athletes?
4. What has been done to address the brewing problems within the national hockey team?
5. What is the finding of a team that has been assigned to look into the "issues faced (if any)" within the national hockey team?
6. Are the players' welfare truly protected - not just in hockey but also in other sports - by the respective parties, from the nationals sports associations to government agencies?
Hopefully such questions will be answered.
HD says: A gentle reminder to 'officials' - our athletes are the REAL heroes.