Get your priorities right!


Stadium Juara is managed by the National Sports Complex (Kompleks Sukan Negara).

Kompleks Sukan Negara comes directly under the Youth and Sports Ministry.

Now instead of wasting time on the "I should resign" or "No you should stay." or "I will only stay if my demands are met" leading to running around a tree to the tune of a Bollywood song....

Can someone repair the courts ah?

I wrote about this in my article in today's The Malay Mail.

Pic courtesy of our good photographer Arif Kartono of the Malay Mail.

HD says: I am proud to say that I play badminton on a better surface than the world No 1. Ceh wah!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tickets for Kuala Lumpur Masters Malaysia Super 100 2023 now available

Pelepasan cukai tambahan untuk pembelian alatan sukan, sewaan fasiliti sukan antara cadangan untuk Bajet 2024

From 'Mr P' to 'Kemelut Dalaman BAM': Four chapters of 'mesej Whatsapp layang'