Frankie goes to Alor

http://www.mmail.com.my/sites/default/files/1_2464.jpgIt would be good if candidates speak about what they can do instead of telling voters who they should not vote for.

If Barisan Nasional's Bukit Bintang candidate Frankie Gan and his fellow candidates believe they can woo voters by singing their hearts out, by all means. But Gan failed to strike the right notes. He didn’t sing to me.


Read more Frankie goes to Alor in The Malay Mail.

HD says: And here's me singing John Paul Young’s 1978 hit Love is in the Air; “But it's something that I must believe in. And it's there when I look in your eyes. Love is in the air."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tickets for Kuala Lumpur Masters Malaysia Super 100 2023 now available

Pelepasan cukai tambahan untuk pembelian alatan sukan, sewaan fasiliti sukan antara cadangan untuk Bajet 2024

From 'Mr P' to 'Kemelut Dalaman BAM': Four chapters of 'mesej Whatsapp layang'