Ramlan saga - Part 3
UPDATE (May 23, 2012: 12.06pm): Dilema JKR, 'dua' ketua pengarah - this was brought to my attention. Read here for more. ----- I first wrote about the effort to remove National Sports Institute director general Dr Ramlan Aziz in March - as seen here . Then I wrote about the same subject again early May . I was invited to be a guest for this week's Kafe Sukan but had to decline as the recording was done on Sunday - the same day I left the country. Apparently Ramlan's predicament was discussed. Despite receiving numerous SMS-es - for and against what was discussed - I will refrain from commenting as I have yet to view the show. I have also been told there are efforts to get certain people to replace Ramlan. To me that is secondary. I have still not obtained the answers to these questions; 1. According to the NSI Act, only the minister can hire or fire the director general. Has the minister issued such a directive? 2. According to the country's Lab...
some of our 'sports commentators' are equally guilty...getting our athlete's name wrong, mixed up athlete's name, getting the sport/event wrong, pretending to know alot about a sport, mispronouncing the name of different disciplines within a sport (see wushu)..
ReplyDeletethey should do their homework before opening their mouth..look at the professionalism of the commentators on BBC during the coverage of the London games..
E