Ramlan saga - Part 3
UPDATE (May 23, 2012: 12.06pm): Dilema JKR, 'dua' ketua pengarah - this was brought to my attention. Read here for more. ----- I first wrote about the effort to remove National Sports Institute director general Dr Ramlan Aziz in March - as seen here . Then I wrote about the same subject again early May . I was invited to be a guest for this week's Kafe Sukan but had to decline as the recording was done on Sunday - the same day I left the country. Apparently Ramlan's predicament was discussed. Despite receiving numerous SMS-es - for and against what was discussed - I will refrain from commenting as I have yet to view the show. I have also been told there are efforts to get certain people to replace Ramlan. To me that is secondary. I have still not obtained the answers to these questions; 1. According to the NSI Act, only the minister can hire or fire the director general. Has the minister issued such a directive? 2. According to the country's Lab...
Just have one question,why or how exactly BAM does not aware about IBL which invite quite a number of Malaysian team?furthermore this tournament was broadcast by Astro and the news was also being publish by local media..it just does not make sense!!!!
ReplyDeletePut the blame on the General Manager (Kenny Goh?)...looks like he is Taichiing it to others...
ReplyDelete