Will they listen?

I was invited as a guest on Awani Ekstra last night.

And there were several questions from Awani Sports Editor Fadzrie Hazis which were interesting.

One of it was:

Do you think anti-graft posters should be hung all over the stadiums to combat match fixing?

Why not, I answered.

But I was also told that the poster suggestion was brought up in an FA of Malaysia (FAM) meeting but was shot down. Why?

Fadzrie also said:

FAM has been in a state of denial when it comes to match fixing.

Very true, I answered.

And I added: Sadly some officials love smiling in front of the camera, portraying everything is ok when in fact they should admit there is a problem and find a solution.

But I wonder why the need to be ultra defensive?

HD says: I told Fadzrie this on air, we can talk but will they ever listen?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tickets for Kuala Lumpur Masters Malaysia Super 100 2023 now available

Pelepasan cukai tambahan untuk pembelian alatan sukan, sewaan fasiliti sukan antara cadangan untuk Bajet 2024

From 'Mr P' to 'Kemelut Dalaman BAM': Four chapters of 'mesej Whatsapp layang'