Majlis Senyap Negara

I received a phone call from a representative of Telekom Malaysia (TM) on Friday.

Obviously, it was in reference to our front page story on the same day about the ownership of the tiger stripes design.

Why didn't you tell me it was going to be a front page story?

I answered: Would it make any difference if it was front page, back page or centre spread?

Why didn't you call MSN (Majlis Sukan Negara)?

I explained: Oh I did. I told them about it. Suhardi knows it. I even called you (TM) last week and told you to get the legal department to issue me a clarification with regards to this.

Has MSN called you?

My answer was: Nope.

HD says: Guess some people tend to take journalists for granted?

Comments

  1. spot on bro Haresh..i of my favorite journalist in malaysia..go bro go..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tickets for Kuala Lumpur Masters Malaysia Super 100 2023 now available

Pelepasan cukai tambahan untuk pembelian alatan sukan, sewaan fasiliti sukan antara cadangan untuk Bajet 2024

From 'Mr P' to 'Kemelut Dalaman BAM': Four chapters of 'mesej Whatsapp layang'