Naim shoots back; proposals are never easy

Malaysia National Cycling Federation (MNCF) deputy president Datuk Naim Mohamad has hit back after being chided by Sports Minister Khairy Jamaluddin for announcing the construction of a Class 1 covered velodrome on Monday.

Naim said his statement was not out of place even though a final decision had not been made by the ministry.
“I have no intention to make any decision for any party but I know what I am saying,” said Naim, in a statement to members of the media, yesterday.

“My view is not out of place ... I did not jump the gun.”

Read Naim Fury.

Meanwhile, in my second column of the week, I write about 'proposals'. They are never easy, trust me.

Read 'Haresh Says' in today's Mailsport.

HD says: Another long day ahead!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tickets for Kuala Lumpur Masters Malaysia Super 100 2023 now available

From 'Mr P' to 'Kemelut Dalaman BAM': Four chapters of 'mesej Whatsapp layang'

Pelepasan cukai tambahan untuk pembelian alatan sukan, sewaan fasiliti sukan antara cadangan untuk Bajet 2024