Ramlan saga - Part 3
UPDATE (May 23, 2012: 12.06pm): Dilema JKR, 'dua' ketua pengarah - this was brought to my attention. Read here for more. ----- I first wrote about the effort to remove National Sports Institute director general Dr Ramlan Aziz in March - as seen here . Then I wrote about the same subject again early May . I was invited to be a guest for this week's Kafe Sukan but had to decline as the recording was done on Sunday - the same day I left the country. Apparently Ramlan's predicament was discussed. Despite receiving numerous SMS-es - for and against what was discussed - I will refrain from commenting as I have yet to view the show. I have also been told there are efforts to get certain people to replace Ramlan. To me that is secondary. I have still not obtained the answers to these questions; 1. According to the NSI Act, only the minister can hire or fire the director general. Has the minister issued such a directive? 2. According to the country's Lab...
I have to agree with FAM on this. This is supposed to be a home match for Pahang and naturally Pahang should get the home crowd advantage. However, FAM didn't handled this thing properly. As rightly pointed by YB KJ, PBNP should only be entitled to up to the capacity crowd of Stadium darulmakmur collections. Imaging the full capacity crowd of Bukit Jalil (80,000 x say RM10 = RM800,000 of gate collections), RM100K fined to PBNP by FAM is nothing or "celah gigi" only...Knowing FAM, this is expected.
ReplyDeletePak Nik